Turn Your Fear Into Fuel
Fear doesn’t have to lead to uncertainty, inaction or failure.
Keep fear from becoming the anchor that weighs your team down and introduce them to John Addison’s Fear Principles, a 6-step message designed to turn fear into the fuel behind success.
During this keynote, John introduces your team to a focus-based approach they’ll use to overcome fear, breaking down his proven Fear Principles into straightforward and practical steps any audience can easily apply, both personally and professionally.
John will show your team how to –
- Use Fear as a Motivator Instead of an Obstacle
Borrow the most common secret of the super successful and use fear as a motivator. John will uncover an essential strategy capable of bypassing our hardwired insecurities and fears, turning stumbling blocks into success stepping stones.
- Starve Your Fears and Feed Your Dreams
Discover a purpose-filled life free of fear and failure. When you focus on your fears and weaknesses, the best you’ll be is mediocre. Focus on what you’re good at and you can become great.
- Develop a Positive Mindset
Your thoughts are a magnet – what you focus on is attracted to you. Resist the pull of distractions and learn to keep your focus where you want it. Discover how to embrace the Law of Attraction, develop a positive mindset and take control of your future.
- Learn to Focus on What You Can Influence
Keep fear from making your team crazy, instead teaching them how to focus on what they can control. John will explain the vital differences between spheres of interest and a sphere of influence and build action-based plans to focus time, money, and effort on the things that produce rewarding results.
- Stay Focused on the Future
Develop a mindset of expectation and anticipation. Remember and respect the past, live in the present, but focus on the future. Learn how to set goals and stay focused on them without letting past failures or obstacles weigh you down.
- Live with Gratitude
John will explain why 99% of the things that happen in life don’t matter, so your team can focus on the 1% of the thoughts, events, ideas, and more that are actually important. Learn to practice being the right kind of person; a man or woman of honor, the kind of person who tells the truth, who delivers on what you promise.
The Power of Likability
Mastering the power of likability creates infinite opportunity to influence others. From managers to team members – if you’re the one leading or the one reporting – if people don’t like you, influence is impossible.
During this keynote, John demonstrates exactly how to create a success environment designed to help everyone recognize what is truly possible. John will show your team how to create a work atmosphere capable of turning impossible goals into believable reality while improving individual and group communication skills.
Essential elements of this session include a focus on soft skill development, including –
Instead of letting today’s fast-paced world of impersonal communication destroy your team, John will explain how to leverage the Power of Likability to create a more inspiration forward-moving environment for everyone.
Be a Unifier
Great leaders are unifiers not dividers. They have the ability to focus people from uncommon backgrounds on what they have in common to pull them together to achieve uncommon goals.
How do you, as a leader, create an environment where people want to succeed? You have to build a culture of honesty, accountability and shared vision. And that starts with knowing your people.
During this keynote, John discusses how to –
- Create an atmosphere of open communication and honesty so when there’s a problem, people don’t hide it, they address it.
- Develop a system of fairness, incorporation, and teamwork where everyone feels rewarded for accomplishing goals.
- Build an atmosphere team members love. You’ll foster an environment everyone wants to be a part of.
- Shape a performance-driven organization where people truly enjoy coming to work and doing their jobs.
It’s time to build a team, not an organizational chart, and that separates true leaders from those who are just bosses.
What It Takes to Win
Passionate about inspiring and shaping the next generation of leaders, John Addison shares his business acumen and leadership insights for change management and strategy.
Rooted in personal anecdotes from his childhood and three decades spent at Primerica, where he led the company through historic changes, John Addison will guide your audience through each essential step of extraordinary success creation and development of a winning mindset!
John will explain –
- How to think of your business and role within it as a fluid organism capable of change, instead of a fixed organization.
- Why mission and purpose are essential, how to communicate purpose, and how to make it the core of day-to-day operations.
- “Charting the Course” as a leader, defining vision, strategy, and a clear path toward the future.
- Building organizational focus and making that focus a critical element of your organization’s mission.
- And more more.
Use John’s advice and inspiration to revitalize or create purposeful energy within your teams or across your organization.