Persuasion: Elevating Your Impact Through Image & Personal Brand
It takes seven seconds to make a first impression. It can/will cost you the deal if you don’t make the right impact through your image.
Studies have proven that well dressed colleagues fared better and profited three times more than the average dressed colleague.
How much is your image worth to you? In this session, Joseph Katz will teach you the steps in building your personal brand and successful image. He’ll offer new insights, best practice recommendations and actionable tools to foster better sales on any budget.
Attendees will learn:
- Five essential fashion techniques that you need to know to show up successfully.
- The difference between looking successful and being successful and what it takes to bridge the two.
- Do’s and don’ts to elevating your impact/style.
- Tools to dressing one-step up.
- The 10 essential unspoken rules about your image that can make an impact on a sale.
Presence: Tapping the Power Image to Inform, Inspire & Achieve Career Aspirations
What does your current image say about you? Does your image project the impression that you are competent, confident, trustworthy and approachable?
Our style tells our stories, it reflects who we are and where we’ve been. Learn to tell your story that is consistent with who you are and is one you feel comfortable with.
Joseph will help you achieve goals and look the part in order to accomplish career aspirations. Known for his upbeat fun and whip smart personality, Joseph offers tips applicable to all body types and ages and is optimistic that we can all look better with one look at a time. Audiences will leave with very helpful and specific advice, in what will prove to be a helpful, fun and interactive presentation for all involved.
Attendees will gain:
- An understanding of the trends, how to use them to your benefit and how that can apply to help empower yourself in the workplace.
- How to achieve desired professional image so it matches your perceived professional image.
- A road map and examples of Power Dressing today so you never have to guess again and think “Am I doing this right?”
- Knowledge of why dressing the role will lead to success and career advancement.
Power: Elevating Your Impact with Customers, Clients & Colleagues Through Presence
Presence is the assessment others make of your impact on them. Even before you open your mouth to speak, people make assessments about you. This assessment is based on the image you show up in and the emotional energy you emit.
People with powerful presence look confident, comfortable and speak persuasively even under pressure. They act with intention. People with a powerful presence reflect on their emotions, attitudes, and situations and are able to adapt to make an impact with customers, colleagues and clients.
Research shows that your appearance strongly influences other people’s perception of your financial success and authority. The correct appearance affects your power in the workplace. Since perception is often reality, what you wear not only communicates who you are in the minds of others, but also influences your level of career advancement.
Attendees will gain:
- Insights into how to show up with confidence and overcome roadblocks that hold leaders back from looking and feeling powerful and successful.
- The five essential anchors to ensuring a positive impact on your success.
- The tools on how style speaks to the strengths of each person and serves as a framework to executive success.
Essentials to Dressing for Success
When it comes to your work wardrobe, do you spend time investing in quality, timeless pieces? Or do you find yourself constantly scrounging around in your closet to put together something that will pass at best? It is consistently proven that one of the keys to success is looking the part.
FACT: People who look successful and well educated receive preferential treatment in almost all of their social or business encounters. (John T. Molloy, Dress for Success)
You don’t have to be rich to simply look the part. Joseph Katz has years of experience styling a range of clients, from some of the most successful business professionals in Beverly Hills to everyday Americans just looking to get it right. In this presentation, Joseph Katz will provide the “do’s and don’ts” to looking your best at the office, plus five easy steps to building your professional wardrobe without breaking the bank.