Get What You Want with What You've Got
We are all being asked to do more with less. This program gives you the tools to get the absolute best with what you've got! We are all given what we need to succeed and Christine Cashen will help you take those skills to the next level. Following this program, you will be able to:
- Communicate effectively by understanding different personality styles
- Learn the secrets to defuse anyone and handle conflict like a pro
- Create a better day with more energy and time management tools
- Discover how humor can increase job satisfaction, improve morale, and reduce stress
Join Cashen to laugh and learn as she shows you how to get what you want both personally and professionally. This is the perfect program to kickstart any event!
Extreme Humor Makeover
Whether it's Oprah, The Today Show, or Ellen, television producers know that a "makeover" program will assure great ratings. It seems that everyone has something that they want to improve upon! We are in the midst of a makeover craze, but the best makeover is one that is initiated on the inside. More fun and less stress in the workplace improves productivity, morale, and the bottom line. Christine Cashen will offer audiences great ideas on how to increase productivity while having fun with an "Extreme Humor Makeover!"
This program is ideal as an opening keynote to energize the audience or as a closing keynote to end your conference with a bang!
Why Can't Everybody Just Get Along?!
Wish you had the perfect words for any situation? Wish your team truly acted like a team? Tired of personal and professional conflict? Build relationships and take success to the next level! Learn the techniques to:
- Identify, understand, and cope with confrontation to develop the confidence you need to resolve difficult issues
- Discover how to script the perfect words to get results
- Understand what makes different personality styles tick and how to communicate with them
Christine Cashen will help you approach conflict creatively by outlining tactics to keep your cool, defuse situations and blow off steam before you boil. This conflict and teamwork program is a wonderful interactive break-out session.